Continued from here: part2 – wedding tips for brides
31. Only create another list of your local wedding pros, if you are not happy with your initial shortlisted cameraperson.
32. Sleep on it for a couple of days if necessary, don’t take weeks and weeks as this will only confuse you.
33. Think a lot about which of the photographers you like as an individual. After all they are going to be a key member at your wedding.
34. You will be spending a lot of time with your photographer on the wedding day. So pick someone you like and make certain that the individual does not frustrate you!
35. See how professional photographers operate at wedding events you are invited to – or keep in mind ones you especially liked, exactly what is it about them that you liked – do these wedding photographer have the very same qualities?
36. Compare quality of your top 3 or 4 photojournalist wedding photographers, compare their rate.
37. Make your decision
38. Request an agreement, booking form or contract.
39. Check out the contract thoroughly, and get clarification on anything you do not understand.
40. Make sure the contract has the correct marriage date, names, address and your contact details