So much will be occurring on your wedding day and it typically goes by so quickly that the photos you have of this special occasion will be something you’ll treasure and reflect on for the rest of your lives. It is very important to prepare appropriately, to obtain the very best from your day and your professional photographer.
Here are my 101 tips / steps to achieving ideal wedding day photography for brides and grooms:
1. Take a look at all the professional photographers in your near by location, use Google and the web for this.
2. Ask your good friends for suggestions and names of good photographers they may have come across
3. Take a look at friend’s wedding day pictures and albums.
4. Bookmark the professional photographers websites and wedding picture wedding picture portfolio you like. Not too many otherwise you’ll get confused.
5. After getting a feel for the professional photographers style and skill, decide your budget for photography, you’ll now have a great idea of who you can manage.
6. Write down a shortlist of photographers you wish to contact.
7. Call each professional photographer to examine accessibility, we typically get booked well in advance, so call early to guarantee a slot you with a photographer on your shortlist!
8. Take a look at the reviews of these professional photographers through Google / other online review websites
9. If you’re trying to find other services, like a videographer, a makeup artist, a florist or catering service and so on … ask your photographer, they typically can get you discount rates with other suppliers in the market.
10. Choose what sort of style of photography you would like for your wedding day. Photojournalistic, natural, reportage is in very much in vogue now. Whatever your preference you deserve to have the best wedding photographer capturing your day.