Benefits of having a team of two dynamic London photographers at your wedding capturing the images to go into your timeless keepsake album
1) The second shooter will be able to get shots from different angles at the same time. Imagine your ceremony coverage from a brides perspective and a grooms position.
2) Whilst a majority the photos on this site are by a single photographer, Bipin Dattani, sometimes at Asian weddings when there are so many people in the Mandap or stage, the assistant my have a better chance to grab the important moment.
3) Photographers can split up and concentrate fully on their duty of focus. One photographing the bride getting ready by the makeup artist, whilst the other can be covering the groom’s arrival. As you know early in the day the schedule may call for multiple events happening at the same time. This is quite common occurrence at Indian weddings and a photographer cannot be in two places at the same time.
4) With our way of working, you will just get better picture as there are two professional photographers taking photos of your wedding at the same time. Once can be focusing on the capturing the ceremony from the from, whilst the other can concentrate on the family & friend or taking artistic pictures.
5) Having two photographers at a wedding, you ultimately a more extensive coverage.
So are you still thinking “Why should I hire a second photographer at my wedding?” Call 07930 324833 to discuss your wedding plans and we will help you.