Previous list of a bride’s wedding day photography tips from photographers – Part4
51. You might be anxious to see your photos rapidly, however excellent photos require time to produce. If he photographs in RAW which a pro should do, then they need to be processed first. Ask when you will be getting the processed images. Same too if air-brushed pictures are included in your contract.
52. Have you booked for just digital format images, prints or albums to be designed in the wedding photography package price.
53. Start to create a photo list, bride with mum, bride with cousins, groom with best men and so on. It’s special group combinations that are important to you which need to be written down.
54. Appoint a groomsman or bridesmaid to liaise with the photographer on the wedding day. For Indian wedding group photography I prefer a cousin from both the grooms and brides sides as these will know who will know all the relatives.
55. Ensure the groomsmen, bridesmaids, cousins are notified on exactly what to arrange for the photographer – this guarantees you do not need to worry about a thing on your wedding day. For example, gathering family members for photographs on the day . You can focus on looking fantastic and enjoying your wedding day!
56. For brides, start thinking of you makeup artist / hair stylist.
57. Start practicing your smile
58. If you’re still thinking of a makeup artist – ask the professional photographer for a suggestion – photographers will typically advise the best makeup artists – ones that help make you and their pictures look even much better.
59. Practice your smile
60. If you’re camera shy, practice your smile with your partner behind the lens on the mobile phone, this might be enjoyable for the both of you !