We have been photographing Hindu, Sikh and Indian wedding for over 10 years, and have become popular Indian Wedding Photographers West London with couples getting married in the west of capital city, England’s premier city. Our popularity with couples intending to get married and their Indian families is high due to:
- Quality photos
- Natural, candid shooting style thereby capturing the essence of your wedding ceremony
- Competitive prices for wedding photography packages
- Fast turnaround of your pictures and wedding albums if selected from our package
- Flexibility on the wedding day, we do not control the day.
- Unlimited photos taken on day
Table of Contents
Indian wedding photographers at Brent Civic Centre
Pre Reception Portraits by Indian Wedding Photographers in Ealing West London
The spectacular grade II listed Ealing Town Hall is a distinctive Victorian gothic building on Ealing Broadway, is a popular West London wedding venue for Registry ceremonies. This time I used the buildings exterior to give me these spectular pictures of Anika and Javier wedding reception at The Clay Oven. For Javier this was a destination wedding as he had travelled from Los Angeles, USA.
Hindu Wedding Photography at Hotel Novotel London West
Venue Address: Hammersmith International Ctre, 1 Shortlands, London W6 8DR
West London is a area of Greater London consisting of the London Boroughs of Brent, Ealing, Hammersmith and Fulham, Harrow, Hillingdon, Hounslow and Richmond upon Thames.
embed map here!!!