Below is a list of Hindu Indian Wedding Priests in London, whom I have had the pleasure of working at marriage ceremonies in my capacity as a professional wedding photographer.
These holy Brahmin priests ( Mahraj / Maharaj / Pandit ) are experts at conducting Hindu wedding ceremonies, demystify the meaning of ancient Vedic Sanskrit mantras and explaining in English, Gujarati, Marathi & Hindi. So, today’s priests are no longer merely there to recite a few mantras and bless the couple, they educate as well.
Over the year I have come accustomed to a silent wedding ceremony, one where the guests are silent throughout the course of ceremony. That way the the mandap under which the priests perform the wedding ceremony with the bride & groom becomes the centre stage.
List of Indian Priests In London, England
- Kamal Pandey Jai Shree Krishna Hindu priest
- Rajendra Joshi
- Vasudev Mehta
- Raju Pandya
- Rajubhai Mehta
- Arjun Pandey a Hare Krishna Wedding Priest
- Parth Joshi
- Hemang Bhatt
- Ram Bhat
- Rajubhai Pandya of South London
- Ravi Shastri
- Ketul Joshi
- Vijesh Khetia – Hindu (Jain) priest
- Sundar Madhava Das from Bhaktivedanta Manor, Hare Krishna Temple in Watford.
- Milan Mehta – of Harrow, London
- Ravibhai Shastri
- Jagannath Ram Das
- Shastri Piyushbhai Mehta from Jalaram Mandir Greenford
A good Indian wedding priest will conduct a marriage ceremony the couple will cherish for a long time.