Every photographer has their own special packages that they offer to their clients. However distinct each is from the other, there are certain items that are evident in what all photographers offer. The wedding photography packages include the photographer’s time, expertise, equipment used and extra photography assistants on the day of the shoot to albums, pre wedding shoots, canvas prints, guest book and slideshows for the reception. All reflected in the final cost and pricing.
As you make up your mind on the ideal wedding photographer to select, you need to first of all consider what you want. What memories do you want to keep from your wedding day.
Table of Contents
Why Wedding Photography Packages Cost So Much?
- Do you want one or more cameramen to capture your big day.
- Do you want a wedding album?
- How many parents albums you you want?
- How much photoshop and airbrushing do you want on the photos, if so, on how many images do you want airbrushed?
- How about special effect and images digitally enhanced?
- Do you want a slideshow of images and with your favourite music playing in the background.
The options are many and is the reason why the rates charged for these packages vary. The more distinguished, luxurious and sophisticated the package is, the higher the rates being charged.
The best thing to do would be to to call us with your requirement so we can give you a quotation. Another way of getting an affordable photography wedding packages at a fair price is to opt for our set package deals. This will suit all budgets.
Call today on 07930 324833