Bipin Dattani loves to create beautiful memory photographs from my clients’ registry weddings. Reason why I get booked to be a Registry office wedding photographer in London:
- Provide top quality natural photos, from the time you make your entrance, when you say your wedding vows and sign the marriage register
Produce authentic natural, relaxed, unobtrusive candid photos and fine art portraits associated with many of London’s historic milestone registry offices
- Will listen bride and groom’s wishes and advice when necessary. The key focus is on capturing memorable and emotive moments from your wedding day.
Common questions brides ask:
How much does a registry wedding photographer cost?
Creating those precious memories can still happen! My prices are for 2 hours wedding photography coverage * + the cost of return trip taxi fare. It is best to call for the up to date prices.
- Photography coverage on the day
- High Resolution JPEG images from which you can make prints
- Upto 20 minute telephone / online meeting one week prior to the wedding date
- A pre-wedding photo session based on the package booked
- Wedding album – ask got prices
- A second photographer is an optional extra, ask for cost
A Day To Remember: Natural documentary style photography with a blend of beautiful post wedding portraits of your dreams. Every image captured will bring to life the magical moments of your special civil wedding.
- – prices and timing correct at the time this post was published. Please call me to enquiry for the most up to date cost