Trying to decided whether to have 2 wedding photographers or one, can be tough. For some larger weddings with hundreds of guests which is typically the case at Indian, Sikh and Tamil weddings having a second photographer can make a lot of sense.
Why have 2 wedding photographers?
- More photographers equals more photos
- Photography of the ceremony from different point of views and angles
- With 2 photographers present I get the chance to be more creative therefore more stunning photos for you
- Capture every moment – having 2 wedding photographers on your day helps ensure not a moment is missed
- More photos of your guests. My 2nd photographer can take photos of the gets whilst I concentrate on the bride & groom
- Indian weddings can have two events happening eg, the groom’s arrival and the bridal getting ready portraits
Your wedding photographer will be one of the most important and valuable suppliers that you book. From the day you set the day, you have spent so much time, effort and money to get so so perfect so be sure to get it right!
You have read the benefits of having 2 wedding photographers
The question still remains book two photographer instead of just one? The answer isn’t always obvious, but hope this information helps. If you would like to contact me: